We are seeking Health & Safety Advisors to join our team as part of our continued and exciting growth. We are a team of independent consultants that use a ‘hands on’ approach to support clients with clear, reliable advice and support. We work mainly across London and the South-East with small to multi-million turnover, blue chip companies.
The role will be responsible for managing client relationships and provide the role of a trusted Advisor to support staff at all levels. A heavily client facing role with high levels of autonomy and leadership following the Simple Safety Advice ethos to always provide bespoke a service.
Your post will predominantly be to: deliver on key client requirements including implementing a robust safety management system, producing workable documents and forms, completing audits and inspections, gathering/creating evidence to demonstrate compliance (for internal and external standards), delivering training and managing a bespoke ongoing action plan.
To be a successful Health and Safety Advisor, you will:
- have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a client facing role that included advising the clients on their objectives
- be recognised at GradIOSH level or an equivalent
- be able to produce high quality health and safety documents and advisory papers using all Microsoft Office programmes
- be able to stand your ground and advise on matters whilst giving the client confidence, by using active listening skills to recognise the problem to be solved
- be responsive and able to deliver customer deadlines, sometimes at short notice.
If you are interested in joining our team, send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James Cumming (Director) on 07903 357686 for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!